A day in my life…🩵

Hi, everyone!
I hope you all are well!🙂
Here’s a little bit of my day in pictures…
I’ve had a rather… uhh… dull day.
Well, it was okay. 😁
It went something like this:
Wake up, pray, read my Bible drink my coffee.
Say good morning to “a hundred” family members.
Give Jehu a kiss & a bone for his birthday.
Write out a devotional & post it. 
Did my ballet exercises & stretches.🩰
(Easier said than done!)
Say good bye to my Dad & two girls who have been gone all day helping a friend at their car garage. Good thing they didn’t take me… I know nothing about cars! 😉
But, it probably wouldn’t have been so bad…
And then tackle a mountain of dishes.
Ran a mile with Hava.
Did someone’s hair for them.
And the rest of the day has been spent on doing chores or boring things like that!
Anyway, I hope this was interesting for someone!
Let me know if y’all enjoy posts like this… Okay?
Here’s my little Cowboy baby!🩵
Simply the cutest!
Ahhh… an ice cold mocha!
(Unfortunately, I’m not allowed to only make one, I have to make everyone in the family one as well…😌)




Here’s my hen Joy! 🩷 My favorite hen!
Look how many hands on this little guy!😂
Hava gave Jehu a bath for his birthday! Haha! He didn’t really like it! Well, I got him a bone too. He’s fine! 🦴 
Goats had to get their shots…

Oh, my! I love Cowboy!🩵🩵🩵
My beautiful mother!❤️❤️ 


Aloe the snuggly hen gives you hugs! Aww! So sweet!🥰

 

Comments

  1. How lovely, Faith! Beautiful post! 🩷

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww… thanks, darling Grace!💜🩷🩵

      Delete
  2. I LOVED this Faith!!! 💜
    Such a fun read! The pictures too!
    Doesn’t sound like a very “dull” day to me! Lol!😏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww.. thanks, sweet Elizabeth!🩵
      It was just not as busy as a typical day for me! Haha! 😁

      Delete
  3. Aww this is cute! ❤️
    -Ariana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback!🩵🩵

      Delete

Post a Comment

If you’re awesome, leave a comment! Thanks!
(No anonymous comments please)

Popular Posts