Ten Reasons Why I Dance! 🩰

Dancing is a beautiful form of worship! I love everything about dancing! But when you can dance with your very best friends- it’s a million times better!!! ❤️❤️🩰

#1. The number one reason I dance is to glorify my 
precious Saviour- Jesus Christ! 🙂✝️ (“Let them praise his name in the dance: Let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp.”‭‭Psalm‬ ‭149:3‬ ‭KJV‬‬)

#2. To express my heart of worship that I could not do through talking, singing or writing. There’s something powerful about dancing… it’s such a lovely form of 
worship that allows you to express your great joy, & sometimes your sadness. ❤️
 “And David danced before the LORD with all his might; and David was girded with a linen ephod.”     
        ‭‭2 Samuel‬ ‭6:14‬ ‭KJV‬‬

#3. Dancing is Biblical!🙂
 “Praise him with the timbrel and dance: Praise him with stringed instruments and organs.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭150:4‬ ‭KJV‬‬

#4. Dancing is so feminine/ lovely…💕
 “And Miriam the prophetess, the sister of Aaron, took a timbrel in her hand; and all the women went out after her with timbrels and with dances.”
‭‭Exodus‬ ‭15:20‬ ‭KJV‬‬


#5. Dancing makes the heart merry…
💙💚💛🧡❤️💜💕💖
 “Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: Thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness;”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭30:11‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Then shall the virgin rejoice in the dance, both young men and old together: for I will turn their mourning into joy, and will comfort them, and make them rejoice from their sorrow.”
‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭31:13‬ ‭KJV‬‬


#6. Ballet is an amazing way to exercise & stretch… it greatly reduces stress and even releases serotonins in your brain.😁
 “For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.”
‭‭1 Timothy‬ ‭4:8‬ ‭KJV‬‬
Note: Bodily exercise profiteth little, but not none! 🙂


#7. I have amazing sisters to dance with… ya’ know what they say, “ The more the merrier!”🥰

#8. I hope to bless/ encourage others through dancing & encourage more folks to dance for Jesus!🙂

#9. Dancing is like entering a whole ‘nother world…
 A world that’s bright & cheery, a beautiful world where the stress of life is forgotten for a moment, & you’ve now entered into a zone of twirling tutus, sparking tiaras, the lovely sound of tapping pointe shoes, graceful hand motions
 & epic flying leaps into the air! 

#10. Ballet is simply beautiful & lovely!💕
From the achey/ sore legs, to the blistered toes & the sense of guilt you get if you didn’t do your exercises that day-😉
It’s always worth it! … And when you’re dancing for God it will always be worth while!!! 🙂 
“I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭12:1‬ ‭KJV‬‬

So there’s only ten reasons why I dance… I hope you enjoyed! And happy Dancing!😁
“ Dance is the hidden language of the soul.”
🩰🩷



























 















 

Comments

  1. Beautiful! I love it so very much!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Wish I was there! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, darling! 🩵 I wish you could’ve been there too! We need to have you over for a photo shoot! Love you all too!! 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sis ☺️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you’re awesome, leave a comment! Thanks!
(No anonymous comments please)

Popular Posts