❤️ Big reveal!!! Surprise!!!! 💍 🩵🩷
So… we’ve been keeping it a secret for quite some time now, and after much prayer, we decided y’all should finally know!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
We are beyond excited to announce the engagement of…
Scroll down ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
No one in particular.
Haha! I just wanted to see how many views I’d get on a post like this! 😁
Sorry y’all! 😅










Oh! Congratulations! Lol! 🤣
ReplyDeleteYou scared me!!!!
Why, thank you! I’m sure you were scared… everyone thinks that they “own” the Hartinger girls and don’t want to see any of them married! Before too long, this will be a reality! Watch & see! 😉
DeleteI didn’t mean it like that Faith! 😌
DeleteI know that you girls will make INCREDIBLE wives!!!! ❤️❤️❤️
Forgive me? 😏
Aww… there’s nothing to forgive, darling! You’re a sweetheart! 🩵🩷🤍
DeleteYou’re too much, Faith! Wow. Hahaha
ReplyDeleteMaybe one day we will reveal our secrets…. ;) ;) ;)
This actually got me for a second!😂
ReplyDelete