Happy birthday to my lovely, beautiful & darling sister Hope! 🩵🩵💙🩷

Today I want to say, happy, happy birthday to my sister, my close friend, my roommate, (and so many other things!)
Hope Jerusalem Eve Hartinger! ❤️
I hardly know where to begin… Hope, you have been the person who I have looked up to for so many things.

Ever since I was a child, I’ve been so blessed to have my “second mom” to depend upon. 

You’re always there for me. You help me when I’m being illogical & always have good advice for me… even if I don’t always take your good counsel. (Sorry for all the times I’ve been a bad girl!) 

Your testimony for Jesus Christ is so very beautiful & evident. I’m sure if I were half as good as you, I’d be content.

I love you more than words could express! You are going to make the best wife & mother one day!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

(And I’ll make sure you get a really good guy!)

All my love,  your sister Faith 









 

Comments

  1. Awwwww, thank you, Faith! Brought tears to my eyes! I love you sooo dearly, and I’m so glad to be your bestie, second mom, and “twin”. ;) haha
    You are such a darling! Jesus bless you immensely! So much love, Hope Hartinger 🩵🩷💙🤍🥰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You’re so welcome, my dear friend! 🩵🩵🩵

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday, sister Hope! Jesus bless you 🙏🏻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comments, Be the remnant! ❤️

      Delete

Post a Comment

If you’re awesome, leave a comment! Thanks!
(No anonymous comments please)

Popular Posts