Exactly my thoughts sometimes…
How is it that some days you can feel such closeness to God, such sweet prayer, such extraordinary joy! And then… other days God can feel so far away from you in a way.
I’m trying to understand how some days I feel such closeness to Jesus that I could pray all the day long! Then the next day it can feel so hard to pray & my mind is wandering, my prayers sound dry and I drudgingly utter them from my mouth.
I guess it’s just a matter of getting past the flesh.
May God help us all!
Often we have to stop and ask ourselves,
“How much do I actually love God?”
I need a fullness of the Holy Spirit.
I need a love for God that is stronger with each passing minute… A love that makes me WANT to do the right thing no matter what!
Let’s pray for personal revival, renewal & growth.
I thought this portion of this book might be an inspiration to you all, as it was to me.
Maybe I’m not the only person who goes through stuff like this.











Comments
Post a Comment
If you’re awesome, leave a comment! Thanks!
(No anonymous comments please)