Sorry, y’all…


Sorry that I have to keep reminding you people that the cutest baby goat that has ever graced the planet lives here. 🩵
And I happen to be his great grandmother!
Wow. Amazing.
Maybe you all can’t see or understand how adorable, cute and handsome this little spunk of a kid is, but it’s a little bit difficult for you all to get when you haven’t held him in person! Seriously, your perspective would change if you felt his fluffiness, smelt his little smell… (Somethin’ like fresh pine chips, golden sunshine, warm hay & everything else that smells great!) 
I actually don’t post a ton about my personal life anymore.
(To certain people, you know why. The reasons are obvious…)
Sooo, I just have fun talking about the animals most of all nowadays. 
If anyone would like to come visit the world’s most gorgeous kid, I would like to invite you to come for a visit.
(Hey, you, yes you, not you.) 
🩵🩵🩵



 

Comments

  1. I love that kid! I will vouch that he’s very cute! You guys should definitely check out our new babies born soon! You all will fall in love! Promise
    Give buddy a kiss for me! 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! That sounds amazing!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😘

      Delete
  2. Very cute 😍
    I was just mentioning to someone that I like the smell of hay. I have some wool yarn and if you inhale deeply you can still smell some of that sheep/hay smell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww… that’s so sweet!🩷
      Did you have fun at the Swan Lake? It looked really nice! 🩵🩵🩵
      I neeeeeed to go see a ballet!!!!

      Delete
    2. Yes, I had a fantastic time. I wrote about it a bit in my letter to you (no, I haven't forgotten, I spent a few hours working on it last night ;) )

      Delete
    3. Oh, how exciting! I get letters approximately four times in a year! Haha. I really am looking forward to it. 🩷
      Did the Grand Kyiv Ballet perform the Dying Swan in act II?
      I can’t believe that the Russian Ballet Theater that we saw didn’t perform it! They like, so had the ability to! 🩷 I always can’t imagine how hard it must be for the girl who dances Odette. Then she’s gotta be Odile in the Black swan scene too!
      Oh my!!! After 32 fouettés how do you not collapse to the ground?!

      Delete
    4. I was disappointed that they did not give us any kind of pamphlet to help you follow along with the story/what scenes there were but yes, I do believe they preformed it! I had to explain to Miriam what was going on.

      Delete

Post a Comment

If you’re awesome, leave a comment! Thanks!
(No anonymous comments please)

Popular Posts