A girl standing for Jesus, Truth, Purity & Femininity. π©· Welcome to my Blog. Welcome to my Journey.
Yaaay! Ariats are THE BEST!!! ❤️
Why, I thought you’d gone and forgotten about me! πI know… they are awesome!!!π©΅π©΅
I hardly see how that could be possible when we talked yesterday and we talked the day before that!!! ππ
Hast thou been with me this long and not known me? πI’m teasing… as usual! π©·π©·π©·
π©΅
Very nice. I'm sure they will treat you well over the years!
π©·π©·π©· Still waiting for you to get yours! π
Haha, maybe if they aren't the pointy toed ones. I like the ones you got.
If you’re awesome, leave a comment! Thanks! (No anonymous comments please)
Yaaay! Ariats are THE BEST!!! ❤️
ReplyDeleteWhy, I thought you’d gone and forgotten about me! π
DeleteI know… they are awesome!!!π©΅π©΅
I hardly see how that could be possible when we talked yesterday and we talked the day before that!!! ππ
DeleteHast thou been with me this long and not known me? π
DeleteI’m teasing… as usual! π©·π©·π©·
π©΅
ReplyDeleteVery nice. I'm sure they will treat you well over the years!
ReplyDeleteπ©·π©·π©· Still waiting for you to get yours! π
DeleteHaha, maybe if they aren't the pointy toed ones. I like the ones you got.
Delete