A few pics from yesterday… and a little reminder!!!!

Reminder: You are reading this, right?
Okay, go back to my post titled “for you” and leave a comment of something you would like me to write out! 
Don’t be so rude, people!
Obviously the vast majority did NOT say a peep. 
Thank you, Elaina, Elizabeth & MJ for being such darling souls who actually made a beautiful comment! 🩷

Now, that being said, Have the loveliest day of your life!!! 🩷🩷🩷🩷
Lily… the queen of the hill! 👑 🩷




Hava with Amos! 🩵🩵🩵
I think you all know who this is! 😜

Chick selfies! 🐥 


 

Comments

  1. Oooh I love it!!! 😍
    You’re so welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable post, Faith! I love the pics! Hava is such a cutie! ‘Cept there’s no Roo…. (Hee hee) He’s my baby! ;) ❤️😍😍❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee hee! As long as Buddy is in it, it’s okay! 🩵😜🩵

      Delete

Post a Comment

If you’re awesome, leave a comment! Thanks!
(No anonymous comments please)

Popular Posts