Hava’s amazing dessert recently 🍓 and me being mean again

Last night I considered writing something out for you all,
then I thought to myself, no. 
Why should I? Half the people likely don’t even read what I write and the other half don’t even care.
So I wrote in my journal instead.
(To which I would certainly not share with you all or anyone else for that matter).
And you are all witnesses here, that if I die, my journal can be burned and not seen or read by any human being.
Then I wrote to the guy of my dreams.
I figure he likely doesn’t exist, so you all can burn that too when I die.
And so, I am in a moody mood today, feeling a good deal of self pity and am acting wickedly. 
May God forgive my wretched heart.
I feel quite sick today.
So unfair. 


On a sweeter note: 
Here’s Hava’s lovely keto dessert she made recently…
It was incredible. 
Good bye. 







 

Comments

  1. 🩵 Jesus thinks you're wonderful and beautiful. 🤗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww… I was a wreck this morning!
      Thank you for being so kind & thoughtful, MJ! ❤️ This made me feel so special. I am afraid that being ill has left me weak and emotional.

      Delete
  2. I meant to mention, too, that those pastries look good sister Havilah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Hava did a terrific job! ❤️ They were stunning. Hava said to tell you that she looks “terrible” in that picture. I disagree of course.

      Delete
    2. Lol, well I've decided to ignore the silly stuff you all say about your looks or "terrible" pics etc cause it's just so silly to me. 🤪

      Delete
  3. You poor dear! 💕

    Hava seems to be quite the expert with keto desserts! 😋

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you’re awesome, leave a comment! Thanks!
(No anonymous comments please)

Popular Posts