Luray Caverns 🩵

 

Here I am dumping some pics for you all! Totally out of sequence, totally don’t have time for commentary, and yeah! There ya go! 

Okay, maybe a little commentary is needed!

Weird sister stuff happens… 


Hava: “Oww! You pushed my head!”

Gotta represent… right? 

This is an ugly pic…
















Aldi… the star of the trip! Haha not! 



Just a “cooool” kid! 😎

Hosanna said her legs were tired, so Faith had to carry the kid! 😅
Mining for gold… 😉


Elizabeth, we were made for each other, Girl!!! 🩵🩷🩵

😘😘😘











Comments

  1. What fun! Pictures don’t do them caverns justice! Lol! 😜
    Yes, I know we were! 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Love you, my darling! 🩷🩵🩷

      Delete
    2. And I love you more than you love me!!!😏😍
      We should’ve got those necklaces u know?

      Delete
    3. Nah, that place is highway robbery!
      As all gift shops are…😅

      Delete

Post a Comment

If you’re awesome, leave a comment! Thanks!
(No anonymous comments please)

Popular Posts