Some pool pics from this afternoon… 🩵☀️💦
I think one of the most spectacular things about having little sisters, is that every time you attempt to act like a mature adult, they simply won’t let you. 😅
If you say, “Nobody get my hair wet, I’m going out tonight.”
You sit back in a float, relax, and suddenly-Splash! Right into the water you go! (from some mischievous creatures!)
Oh, sisters are right much fun.
We had a good game of Marco Polo, sprayed each other with 52 degree well water, and yeah.
Back to work.
Au revoire!
Hava 💛
Hava: “Alright, Faith! Let’s see what you got! I wanna see a good split in the air!”
Me… contemplating.
I did attempt it, let’s just say I got a sinus rinse with bleach.
Hosanna
Hadassah
















Hey! Can I join the pool party too? I promise not to splash too much!!!
ReplyDeleteI won’t even bring my brothers lol 🤪
As always, sure! 😉
DeleteYou can bring the whole fam for all I care! Haha! The more the merrier! 🩵💦🩵
Makes me really excited for ours to get set up soon! It's a great way to spend the summer. 🌞 Ours is 15 feet across so not quite as big as yours. It was 92 here yesterday so I'm ready to get into some cool water.
ReplyDeleteOh, yes! I’m sure you all will greatly enjoy it! It’s so refreshing and fun! 💦🤍🩵☀️It was 95 down in the valley yesterday and 85 up here! Whoa! But… I’d way rather it be hot outside than cold!!!
Delete🩵
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun!😊
ReplyDelete