Happy Birthday to Mom & Dad’s second favorite kid! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸ₯³πŸŽˆπŸŽŠ



 Today Havilah Joy turns Sixteen!!! 🩡🩷✨🌸

Wow! That’s old… Just kidding. It’s really young! 

I remember turning sixteen… oh that was the day I wrote that famous journal entry: “Sixteen! How dreadfully old I am getting!” Looking back, 16 is still a baby. 🩷

Happy birthday to the girl who keeps me acting like a teen, who always makes life a little more fun, and keeps me humming Beethoven’s Virus. (Seriously.) 😁


Hava, you are one incredibly amazing person! (Like, for real.) I seriously cannot imagine what my life would look like without you!!! πŸ©·πŸ©΅πŸ©·πŸ©΅πŸ’œπŸ©΅πŸ€πŸ’žπŸ’–

You are my BEST friend ever!!! (Ish…) πŸ˜‰

Your humor is incredible, your piano playing is insane, your joy that you bring to the whole family is amazing! 

You were rightly named Havilah Joy. 🩷

You have a tender, loving heart and a precious personality. 🩡 

Your love for Jesus is so special to me and us all. ❤️

All my life I’ve been looking for this amazing, spunky, fun  girl to hang out with… then one day I woke up and… whataya know?! She’s in my house!!!! 🩷🀍🩷


From our waltzes we make up, songs, dances, crazy friendship codes, talking in French, doing splits in the air into 9 feet of water (You forced me, kid. Always remember that!), playing diagonal chess, to tough work- it doesn’t matter what we’re doing, we always have an absolutely stellar time together! 

Hava, thanks for keeping me crazy! (Cuz… you’re kinda weird! πŸ˜‰ Haha! Not as weird as me!) 

And you, guys, Hava & I are always in perfect sync!!! Not kidding! I don’t know how, but we are. We are literally always saying the same things at the exact same time! 

Lots and loads and tons of love, 

Mom and Dad’s favorite kid ~Faith 🀍🩡🩷

P.S. Sorry, but I don’t think I can take you to the top of Hotel Roanoke to play the grand piano! 😒 We’ll figure something else out! 


This picture is my favorite!!! πŸ˜… 
Just kidding, I think this one is my favorite… or maybe the first one! 🩷🩷🩷







Action shot! Precious the hen was not too happy about the balloons! πŸ˜‰

“Haha! All these balloons are MINE!!!” For some reason that’s what I think of with this pic! 😁





Look at these old pics! 
So very long ago… 

We should’ve brought one of these home from the Campbell’s!!! 😍😍😍

Yes, we do crazy stuff when we’re together! πŸ€ͺ






Comments

  1. Awwwwww!!! I love this so much!
    Hava is so cute! Happy birthday girl!😍
    What an adorable post!!! Hope she has the best day ever!!!πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸ©·πŸ©·πŸ©·πŸ©·πŸ©·

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! 🩷🩡🩷
      You didn’t even leave me a comment out here on my birthday! πŸ™„

      Delete
  2. Precious, incredible, touching post! 🩷
    Thanks for being my photographer!
    awww!!! So happy to help get incredible songs stuck in your head!
    We are always in sync! So weird!
    Love the post!!! All of my love, Hava 🩷🩡🩷

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, dearie! Off to make you something special for tonight!πŸ’πŸŽ‚πŸ«πŸ©·

      Delete

Post a Comment

If you’re awesome, leave a comment! Thanks!
(No anonymous comments please)

Popular Posts