Happy 7th birthday to my favorite little princess!!! πŸ‘‘✨πŸ©΅πŸ©·πŸŽˆπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰


Today Princess Hosanna Deborah turns 7! πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸ©·πŸ©΅✨πŸ‘‘ 
Hosanna is no average girl… 
Besides being absolutely adorable, she’s super (like, SUPER) smart and intelligent! 
We all love her tremendously and no matter how old she gets, Hosanna will always be the baby of the family! 🩷 
Her tight hugs, “good night I love yous” and tender love make our house a better place! 🩡🩡
Wishing this special little girl an amazing day, and a beautiful new year! ✨
🩷🩡🩷

This is her adorable face she gives when we poke fun at her! πŸ˜…




This is one of my all time favorite pics I took of Hosanna! 😍








WARNING! May be too much cuteness for you to handle! 😘😍🩡🩷✨
I love getting pictures of such an adorable baby! 



If I ever have a little girl she will be extremely spoiled!







πŸ˜…













Something Hosanna drew me last night! 🩷

 

Comments

  1. So cute! Happy birthday "Anna"! πŸ₯°πŸ’–

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to that sweetheart! 😍
    I love her so much! What adorable pics too!!! 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!🩷
    Happy Birthday Hosanna!πŸ₯³

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you’re awesome, leave a comment! Thanks!
(No anonymous comments please)

Popular Posts