Happy birthday to Grace! πŸ’•πŸ’›πŸ©΅


Hello, Lovelies! 
Happy, happy birthday to my darling sister & friend Grace Abigail! 🩷 With her wild drama (due to her red hair), fun humor, love for Jesus and awesome personality she adds a beautiful touch to our lives! 🩡
So thankful for my beautiful sister! Love you lots, Grace! πŸ’•
May Jesus Christ bless and fill this new year with His goodness ! πŸ’• 
My only sister who shared the good taste of seltzer water and Mexican soup! Haha! 
Go check out her awesome blog: 


We actually look like sisters in this pic…










Oh my! Look at Buddy! (He’s actually hitting a growing spurt right now, you all will be so surprised at how big he has gotten! 😍) 








 

Comments

  1. Amen! And happy birthday, Grace!
    I do like how dramatic she can be..heehee. I think because I also tend to be dramatic. πŸ˜‰ I found it amusing when she'd tell me stuff that happened "and I almost died."
    😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday wishes! Love the pictures!!! 😍😍😍you guys do look alike in that first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 🩡 Happy birthday Grace - for the third time πŸ˜….

    ReplyDelete
  4. How special, Faith! You are too kind! God favours redheads, BTW, because King James was a redhead! 😁
    Love and appreciate you too! 🩷🩷🩷 ~Grace 🩷

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m gonna answer everyone right here:
    Elaina, thank you! Yes, haha! We all tend to be a bit drama! Drama= fun! 😁🩷
    Elizabeth, thank you, lovely human! 😘
    MJ, wow! I’ve never known you to say happy birthday before! 😁 How sweet you are! 🩷
    Grace, 🩷🩷🩷.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday Grace!πŸ’›πŸŽ‰
    What a cute yellow dress!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you’re awesome, leave a comment! Thanks!
(No anonymous comments please)

Popular Posts