Dear precious souls…

 Hello, everyone! I always feel terribly horrid after I’ve done a mean or negative post… So today I must make up for it. 

You are all precious in the sight of Jesus. ❤️

You are all so unique and amazing in your own way. 

And I really don’t take any of you for granted. Oh souls! Precious, precious souls! Some of us are led by a soft gentle hand, and others… perhaps a swift rebuke is needed. But you know, we all have so much to burden us, dare I be a part of that number? I don’t want to be the kind of person who hurts more than I can help. 

And even to those who have been in my life in the past:

Whether you have deeply hurt me or my family, I don’t want you to go to hell or live a terrible lifestyle. 

And to all of my other readers, be your brave, beautiful self! God is there for you. God us with you. ❤️





Comments

  1. Rebukes are needed as well as encouragement. Agreed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faith, I really needed this today. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank y’all! Very touching comments. (Sorta)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwwwww ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you’re awesome, leave a comment! Thanks!
(No anonymous comments please)

Popular Posts