Good bye, September! πŸ‚ 🌫️

We made it! We got through September… Just a few more (hundred) months to go and we’ll get back to Spring!
Our goals were absolutely fantastic! 
We have noticed amazing results!!!
(I know, I know, you all don’t care…) 
It’s just such a great feeling to do your workouts and stretches every single day! Ballet is so worth it! 🩰
What fun plans coming up!!!!! 😁
My pulled tendon is recovering beautifully… Praise Jesus! ❤️
I thought I’d share some of our foggy day photos with the Goaties… We have literally been living in the clouds. For real. 
We’ve come to the conclusion that we own the most adorable goats ever! No matter how many we see, none of them are as cute as our’s! So, we are going to start showing them ourselves. 😊
That will be fun. 
Have a nice day, people! 🀍
Buddy with his new roommate Matthew. 🩡🩡🩡

He needs a bath. They both need a bath actually. They’ll get one this week. 🀍


Lily 🩷

Wyndall 🩡 Wyndall is a brat FYI 😜

Almost as bratty as my Latte 







 

Comments

  1. Beautiful fog pics, Faith!!! I love them! 😍❤️❤️❤️🩡🩡🩡

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous!!🀍✨

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw. Cute pics of goats and neat pics of the mountain.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you’re awesome, leave a comment! Thanks!
(No anonymous comments please)

Popular Posts