Having a burnout… 😞

 So, I’m facing bad burnouts… Hand lettering burn out, Blogging burnout, stuff like that. 

(Not burnt out of ballet though!) 😁🩰

Who would like to help a poor person like myself and give me some advice on what kinda posts you would like to see more of? (Hold on, before you go on pretending that you didn’t see this, consider answering… Just this once.) 

Fun Fact # 1. Every time I hit my comment section I say, “You don’t say?” (Because y’all typically don’t say anything).

Fun Fact #2. We have a different voice for each animal on the farm! I wish you all could hear it! 😅

(MJ, our rooster “Wyndall” has a British accent. 😉) 

Fun Fact #3. Really, I don’t think I have time for this! Sorry. That’s it for now. 

PLEASE place your advice in the comments below… It gives me soooo much more motivation! 



This was my desperate attempt at trying to find the fun in hand lettering again! 


This was… oh wait! Never mind, it’s a secret. 



Comments

  1. I love reading tidbits of your letters! 😍
    Do continue blogging!!! ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy thoughts written out and spiritual posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 🩵 Yes, I would agree with the other comments. I enjoy the animal pictures too, but we don't see your gorgeous dog enough. 🙂

    PS - Hi Wyndall if you're reading this. 🙂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you’re awesome, leave a comment! Thanks!
(No anonymous comments please)

Popular Posts