Hi, people!


I settled down to write you people a post…
As usual, no motivation. Sorry. 
Do you like my lovely little writing corner of my room? 
Hava is currently making fun of me. She is so sweet. (Not)
(Okay, she is)
I thought about telling you all how exciting it is to hold an oversplit for a few minutes. 
Or how rejuvenating it feels to do a triple pirouette.
Then I thought of how my readers don’t care about ballet.
I thought about writing how disappointing my lame  generation that I live in is…
Last night I saw the WORST group of guys!!!!!
One of them even (accidentally) played a stupid prank on my Dad. They were so disrespectful, vulgar and rude!
They talked about trash the entire time I heard them. 
They acted like two year olds even though they were in their twenties.
Sad.
I think I was born in the wrong era.
Then I met a sweetheart that made up for the hoodlums.
Well, gotta run!
Talk later…  


❤️❤️❤️

 

Comments

  1. ”Young men likewise exhort to be sober minded.“
    ‭‭Titus‬ ‭2‬:‭6‬ ‭KJV‬‬
    That’s what this generation needs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I mean, I’m all for having a good time, but to act like an immature kid is just unacceptable behavior! Great verse.

      Delete
  2. Amen, sis. Good reminders! I like the decor in your room and the style. I do like ballet but I don't know what the moves are called and all. I really, really enjoyed watching you all dance to hymns and the ballet shows I've been to :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty cozy corner!πŸ’ž
    And aw what sweet words🀍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you’re awesome, leave a comment! Thanks!
(No anonymous comments please)

Popular Posts