New month. New goals. New chances.



Hi everyone! 
I haven’t had a ton of time to do a lot of talking… Sorry! 
It’s so nice to see so many France and Germany views! 
Merci, France! 🌻
We’ve got a LOT of German in us (Hartinger is German) and like Grandpa Ruckman said, “There’s something in the German blood that is a kin to barbed wire, steel and mud! Ain’t nobody gonna stop us!” 
We have a got some really fun goals this month! So excited about this!!!!
It’s going to be great! Okay, we have got a whole new array of workouts to top off our original plan and the goal is EVERY SINGLE DAY (including Sundays, because, hey, it’s not the sabbath!) 
And God appreciates discipline. ❤️
Anyway, some beautiful spiritual goals too! 
(No alms before men though, so we’ll keep that in the closet!)
How are you all? 
Our business is booming more than ever!!! We have been insanely busy! 
God is good. 
Always keeping you all in my prayers! 
Have an amazing month!
I’m trying my best to be optimistic about Fall. 
So, what do YOU appreciate about Autumn? Leave your thoughts in the comments below! Thank you!!! 🍂🌻🤎💛🧡🤎🤍

You can't

do it all today, but you can do it.

Big goals can only be reached with patience, persistence, and actions in their direction a little more every single day.


This is Hava this morning… all geared up for Autumn! 🍂
Poor little pumpkin! 


Dare anyone else try it out? This isn’t our stretches, just the new workouts… 


 

Comments

  1. Nice 🙏🏻
    Just that it's not hot and cooking is a lot more enjoyable for me during colder months. I really miss the sun though. I like the cozy feeling of fall though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing! I can always count on you, Elaina, to respond! 😉
      Yes, the word “cozy” gave me a lovely feeling about Fall… 🍂
      I prefer the heat though. Weird, I know.

      Delete
    2. I usually feel pretty negative about the colder weather but I'm trying to be more positive :) I don't want to spend the winter feeling gloomy. God has His seasons for a reason ❤️

      Delete

Post a Comment

If you’re awesome, leave a comment! Thanks!
(No anonymous comments please)

Popular Posts