The knowledge with the belief 🩵💙🩵




So, something that I feel like God has been speaking to me:
I want to more than KNOW the right stuff, I want to DO the right stuff!
More than religious rituals, we need relationship.
(Whoa, hold on… before somebody like, goes to my parents tickled pink that they found something on a Hartinger girl, I am not saying I merely perform religious rituals!)
I know we need discipline, but may it be mingled with desire.
Prayer is a communication with Christ.
I want to pour out my heart before Jesus and really push past the barriers and get into the Throne Room. 
Well, there’s my thoughts this morning.
Has the Lord been speaking anything to you all? 
I’d love to hear. 
🩵💙🩵
Be blessed, be brave, be bold. 

🍂🍁
Fall is here on the mountain.
It’s so cool out today. 




 

Comments

  1. 🩵 Er, I can't think of anything that God might be saying to me at the moment, but it's probably staring me in the face. That's usually how it works with me and I have to learn the hard way. 🙁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I’m sure you are right. 🩷
      Thank you for acknowledging my question. 🩵

      Delete
  2. I feel like that it if we would just be more consistent we would get better results even in spirituality. I guess that’s what God is speaking to me. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds glorious! Thank you for sharing, My darling! 🩵🩷🩵

      Delete

Post a Comment

If you’re awesome, leave a comment! Thanks!
(No anonymous comments please)

Popular Posts