A day in my life…

 

I love my sisters! 🩷🩷🩷


Hello, World! Scroll to the bottom to read a random day in my life… (written a few days ago) 

If you don’t believe that Buddy loves me, I hope this proves it. πŸ₯° Simply the sweetest. ❤️❤️❤️

I love bucks! Even though they turn cRaZy in rut, I still love them! Besides, it’s not their fault, it’s their hormones! Right, guys? Animals have this excuse, but humans don’t. Sorry. 

Although, some guys remind me of boy goats in rut. Crazy in the head with one thing in mind… Girls. πŸ™„

Buddy really sees me as his mommy… πŸ₯²πŸ©΅πŸ©΅πŸ©΅



Buck baths!


Somebuddy found the treat bag! 




There ya go!





Comments

  1. Oh! Love this! The goats look so fluffy! Kiss bud’s little cheek for me! 😍
    Love these guys I mean—-girls! 😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute and awesome read! Thanks!😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. 🩡 πŸ₯° Really sweet pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you’re awesome, leave a comment! Thanks!
(No anonymous comments please)

Popular Posts