Facts over feelings

As Ben would say, “Facts don’t care about your feelings.”
Deal with it.
People can’t treat you in a vile manner… and then pretend like nothing happened.
(Like I’d ever trust you again?!)

Let me ask you something (that you don’t need to answer)
If your “fun” fornicating life is so awesome than WHY do you stick around here bothering me????
Go play with the whores. 
I’m not for sale. Never have been, never will be. 

I encourage you, GO GET A LIFE!!!!!

Have a lovely day! 


 

Comments

  1. It’s insane how people will be glued to your life and not like you at the same time. SMH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I know. We have like a lot of “love/hate” relationships going on with people… They hate us, but love us and can’t stop hanging around! πŸ˜… Weird.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you’re awesome, leave a comment! Thanks!
(No anonymous comments please)

Popular Posts