Hello on this bright day! ☀️πŸ‚

 Hello, Everyone! 

I hope you’re having a beautiful day.

You know, it’s really not good to keep going to the past. That’s why you look forward and not back. 

But even while looking forward, the past keeps popping up when certain people get in the way of what’s ahead of you. 

So, do try and stay in the past and remember that it’s not you that I want to see ahead of me. Okay? 😊  

I don’t like being negative. It makes me in a not so lovely mood. Let’s move forward.

That being said, don’t you just LOVE the book of Philippians?! ❤️❤️❤️ It’s amazing! 



Start looking for the good! 
Are  you someone who only likes to find the bad in someone and never support the good? I hope not… 
Encourage the good that you see today! ✨
~Faith 🩡🩡🩡





Comments

Post a Comment

If you’re awesome, leave a comment! Thanks!
(No anonymous comments please)

Popular Posts