My BFF 🩷🩷🩷

Here’s some things you ought to know about Hava:
- She’s weird. (Like, even weirder than me!)
-She has a heaping dose of false humility about her piano playing. (Which really annoys me!)
-She stated yesterday, “I have never done one mean thing a day in my life.” To which I replied, “Of course you have!”
Hava: “Yeah, like what?”
Me: “Why, just the other night you… Well… I… I can’t remember, but I am sure you did something rude at least once in your life.”
-Last night she played lullabies to get the dog asleep. πŸ’€ πŸ˜…
-Oh, and you ought to know: I (as in Faith Hartinger) arranged for her to go to Hotel Roanoke and play their grand piano. I’m NOT joking! Really, I did. 🩷🩡🀍
She’s spoiled. 
And she likes for me to call her a kid. That’s all you can handle for now. 
Signing off - Faith 


 

Comments

  1. Oh, Bumkum! You’re weirder than me and you know it! πŸ€ͺ But I’ve gotta admit, you’re totally awesome for making one of my dreams come true! Don’t worry I expect you to play a little tune when we get there. 🩷 Although I’ve never done anything mean (literally) I can’t seem to think of anything mean you’ve ever done either! I guess we’re equal! 😁 Love you bunches! 🩷🩷🩷

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww… well, I’m sure I’ve done some rather rude things in my life. (Can’t think of anything off the top of my head…πŸ˜‰)
    Me play a tune? I’d drive everyone outta that hotel in a second! *Maybe* I could do the lame side of a duet??? ☺️ Or dance to your stunning skills! ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are equally weird and awesome! πŸ˜› lol
    Hava is a lot of fun! πŸ˜‚ love you guys! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pics! And hotel thing sounds like a neat place to take pics. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you’re awesome, leave a comment! Thanks!
(No anonymous comments please)

Popular Posts