Random moments lately/ inspiring hand lettering… 🩷🩵✨

If you’re looking for something new to try, you should really give hand lettering a shot! It’s so therapeutic and relaxing!
🩷🩷🩷
I haven’t done a lot of real life posts lately, so here’s a few random moments:

The other night one of our guy friends offered us a Celsius drink mix and we were like, “Oh, no thanks. One pack is the equivalent to two cups of coffee. We’d be up half the night!”
Him, “Oh? I’m gonna drink a couple then. It’s a lotta fun staying up half  the night!”

What?! 😅 I’ve never once  thought it was “fun” to stay up half the night! Guys… they’re so weird.

Hava’s new kick, “Hey, Faith, You’re my life Counsellor, what should I…” Fill in the blank. Whoa. Never meant to be anyone’s life counsellor! 

Dad and I were at Lowe’s getting concrete bags and we had a whole flat cart full of 80 pound bags of concrete, when Dad said, “I’m gonna pull the vehicle around, you see if you can get someone to help load them up.”
I found someone. He comes over like Mr macho “step back I got this!” and puts one little arm out to move the cart… It didn’t move an inch. He let out a little grunt…
He looks back all embarrassed and then says, “Uh, you wanna help?”
I smiled.
I’m rude, I know. 

Buddy has a little voice and everyone talks for him… He usually says something like, “Great gramma, don’t give Blossom any treats! She’s such a pig!” 
It doesn’t sound funny unless you could hear the voice! 
Well, I gotta go. 


This alphabet is sooo fun!!! ✨🩷💜🩵💙💚💛🧡


 

Comments

  1. lol! This was so fun! 😂 U gonnna have 2 teach me some handwriting skills Faith! 😍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you’re awesome, leave a comment! Thanks!
(No anonymous comments please)

Popular Posts