Search This Blog
A girl standing for Jesus, Truth, Purity & Femininity. π©· Welcome to my Blog. Welcome to my Journey.
Popular Posts
Hello Saturday! π©΅✨/would you ride this???
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Pictures from our day at the lake… π©΅π€☀️
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Smash through barriers and reach new heights!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Some pics to make y’all miss Summer!☀️ (Expanded & updated…π)
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps











π©΅
ReplyDeleteSatan’s strategy is simple, make sin look normal and make righteousness look weird. When in truth righteous is rare and beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHey, don’t let people get to you, k?
True.
ReplyDeleteLook, I’m not. As a matter of fact, I almost went off on some rather unbrilliant people, then I thought of what you said and decided to act like an absolute angel. π
You have a fantastic night!
I love this ❤️
ReplyDeleteAll glory to God! Thank you for the comments! π©·π©΅π©΅π©·
Delete