Happy, happy birthday to Hope!!!πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

I will have to do a longer post about them some other day…I have to get to work today.πŸ˜• but I’m so very thankful for my sweet sisters & friends! Jesus bless y’all this year!πŸ’™ 
    Next day: So, let me start with my Roommate, Hope:
Hope is EXTREMELY talented. (no joke!) 
She always stays optimistic/hopeful & was rightly named her name! 
She is the big sister/friend who I look up to in so many ways.

 Even when she does get mad about something, she ends up breaking her stern face if I say something funny to her.😜

My dear Hope does her best to always be sweet/kind…Except for at night (she tends to get a little grumpy!πŸ˜‰).
Hope is  an inspiring dancer a beautiful Christian & she shines bright everywhere she goes!✨ And besides being a lovely dancer Hope is also an Amazing Artist, loving daughter/sister/aunt , Dance Choreographer, musician & Writer! I love you!❤️ May Jesus Christ bless your new year!
May this 26th year be your best year yet!!!
Love your sister, Faith❤️❤️❤️❤️







 

Comments

  1. Awww, Faith! You’re too sweet! Ha ha we do have a lot of fun together. And, admittedly, I do get grumpy at night (once I get past the giddy stage! Lol). All of my sisters are talented and beautiful. May we always glorify Jesus with our gifts! I love you, Hope πŸ’™πŸ’™

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. πŸ₯° Thank you for the sweet wishes and words, Faith! I love you! ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you’re awesome, leave a comment! Thanks!
(No anonymous comments please)

Popular Posts