Journaling/ The grass is always greener on the other side!

Good morning!
With all the attention baby (Buddy/Abednego) has been getting, it’s time for Grandma (Lily The Queen)  👑 
to receive some respect! 🩷
This picture doesn’t do her beauty justice at all. Haha! 
And Jobel to the left is now an aunt. Isn’t she simply gorgeous?! 🩵
Joy…🩷
Journal entry… Because it’s really not personal at all, so I thought I’d share this one with you guys. To be sure, I’ve started a thousand journals, but have not finished any. (Fully)

 

Comments

  1. As burnt as an Indian huh? Dahdahdah…
    I just don’t understand why you are in love with the sun. ☀️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m not ”in love” with the sun, I just highly appreciate God’s gorgeous work of art in all that He does! ❤️🌻😅 And I do have some sunburn, although I’m not sure if it’s as red as an actual Indian… Have you ever heard of exaggerating? 😉

      Delete
    2. I’m only teasing i love your dramatic style of sarcasm and stuff!😘

      Delete

Post a Comment

If you’re awesome, leave a comment! Thanks!
(No anonymous comments please)

Popular Posts