Pictures from our day at the lake… 🩵🚤☀️

We will let most of the pictures speak for themselves.
🩵

But for everyone who doesn’t know us, 
Right to left: Grace, Hava (she likes to raise her eyebrows in every single picture…), and I. 




This is my reaction after I got a hole in one… 

Hope: “That is so not a hole in one!”

Curplunk! It was! 😁

However, I did not win the game. Grace beat the entire fam.














The carp are actually kinda freaky… 




Dad utterly demolishing Hope in a game of chess! 







 

Comments

  1. That looks like a fun time! Agreed the carp are super weird!!!! Those things are a bunch of pigs🐽 lol 😝
    We should all get together and play mini golf sometime in the future!!!! I’m no expert but I think I’d beat you Faith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good, I’m not the only one who’s not the biggest fan of carp than! Haha
    Yeah, that’d be awesome! 🩵
    You probably would beat me, I am not good at golf type stuff. 😉
    I commission you to make the plans! 😅

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun times! I like your outfit too, floral stuff is very pretty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww… thanks! 🩵🩷🩵
      I always think about you whenever I wear (or see) floral type things! 🌼🌸🌷🌻 Especially Pioneer Woman stuff! Haha! 🌷
      Love you! 🩷
      Tell the kids that I said hello! 🩵🌼🌸

      Delete
    2. Aw, that's good to know. Love you too and will do! ❤️

      Delete
  4. Looks like fun!😊 Loved looking through all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you’re awesome, leave a comment! Thanks!
(No anonymous comments please)

Popular Posts