Mild piano obsession
Okay, I seriously came into Hava’s room the other night, and this is what she was doing!!! I’m not even kidding!
This was not a setup. Oh, dear! This girl.
Have you ever heard of anyone sleeping with their piano?
Maybe she’s gone crazy.
Let me admit to you all, this girl can really tear up the piano!
But… perhaps she’s gone too far.
Do you see that little paper in the background to the left?
So recently I hear a little “fight” between Hava and Hadassah. It went like this:
Hadassah: “Havilah, why do you have my paper on YOUR wall?”
Hava:”I found it. It gives me inspiration each morning.”
Hadassah:” I got that outta the trash! Faith was throwing it away and it’s mine now!”
Hava: “Well, I’m keeping on my wall!”
I’m like, wow! My biggest hand lettering fans! I thought it looked terrible!😅
All for now. Try to be a sweetheart today. 🩷
On another note, look what sweet Hadassah gave me! 🥰











🩵🥲
ReplyDeleteSeriously, on a scale from one to ten of piano obsessions I would say I’m around 4-5…ish. I’m glad you think I play well, but Rousseau smashes my confidence down into the dirt. 😅
ReplyDeleteGlad I won the battle with Dee and I got the paper on my wall still! 😜
Whoa! I’d hate to see someone with a ten then! No false humility, my dear. It doesn’t work on me. 😉
Delete