Surprise! You get to see our Friday night in action! + confession

Well, here’s our “living room” circuit! 
Yeah, it’s always a ton of fun! 


Hava looks so funny in this pic! πŸ˜…

Okay, confession: Hope & I are both dealing with mild injuries… Hope in her socket and mine in my tendon under my knee… so unfortunately, we are not as flexi as normal! 

Sigh. (Perhaps we’ve pushed ourselves a bit too hard?)












Real life pics… 

 




“Yes!!!!”


MJ, you get to see our gorgeous dog! πŸ˜‰πŸ©΅πŸ©΅πŸ©΅

Jehu is not impressed… 

Comments

  1. Loooove this!!!!! 😚

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dog laying in the middle is funny. LOL. I'm sure he's used to all the commotion now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yep! That dog had to deal with some pretty cRaZy stuff! 😜

      Delete
  3. How fun looking! Wish I was there lol! 😍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you’re awesome, leave a comment! Thanks!
(No anonymous comments please)

Popular Posts