A girl standing for Jesus, Truth, Purity & Femininity. 🩷 Welcome to my Blog. Welcome to my Journey.
I found myself rereading. Love quizzes.
I thought it was pretty dull myself… but glad you enjoyed!
🩵
Fun read! 😍
This was fun to read sis! I too hate the sound of a fork scraping on someone's teeth. Literally hurts my ears.
Thanks, Elizabeth! 🩷🩵🤍I know, Elaina, isn’t it the worst?! It drives me crazy! 😅 Thanks for the feedback! 🤍
If you’re awesome, leave a comment! Thanks! (No anonymous comments please)
I found myself rereading.
ReplyDeleteLove quizzes.
I thought it was pretty dull myself… but glad you enjoyed!
Delete🩵
ReplyDeleteFun read! 😍
ReplyDeleteThis was fun to read sis!
ReplyDeleteI too hate the sound of a fork scraping on someone's teeth. Literally hurts my ears.
Thanks, Elizabeth! 🩷🩵🤍
DeleteI know, Elaina, isn’t it the worst?! It drives me crazy! 😅 Thanks for the feedback! 🤍