Hi, sweeties! ✨
Here’s a few random pictures…
It’s COLD outside, you guys!!!! ❄️🩵❄️🩵
Today was my morning for everyone to make fun of me for brushing my teeth.
Like grandpa Ruckman said, “You can’t do what’s right and get away with it!” 😅
Well, anyway, Dad came out and was like, “Goood morning, sunshine! Is this the tenth time you’ve brushed your teeth this morning?”
Me: “Well, it’s actually the first.”
An hour later I was just brushing the coffee off my teeth and Grace was like, “You don’t have to brush your teeth a thousand times a day!”
So, yeah. That’s what happens.
(I will concede that I brush about 6 times a day…)
Now you all know that Faith Hartinger gets flack about brushing her teeth. 😉
How weird.
This is back creek right now! 💙❄️🩵
This bird is EVERYWHERE up here on Bent Mountain!
Doesn’t this melt your heart?! 🥰😘😘😘
Literally, this dog thinks he owns my exercise mat! 😅
Stretching with Hava…
Look! He’s doing the same pose as Hava…
Hava trying out her sneakers on Ruffles! 😁
“It’s a ruff life” ~Jehu





















Love these! 😂 Your dog is adorable!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like more snow than what we’ve had! Actually what teeth products do you use? I need them. lol
Supah random, but I love the new Chevy you guys!
Awww! Thanks so much! Yes, we all are really happy with it! I didn’t know how much I liked Chevrolet Traverses until now!
DeleteRuffles is a sweetie! 🩵
If you must know, I am currently using the Crest line of whitening products. Crest is the best! And definitely recommend using an electric toothbrush! And a good whitening mouthwash. 🩵
Electric made a noticeable difference with mine.
DeleteThat’s great! Definitely does make a huge difference, especially when you’re keeping up with the 2 minutes each brush. And seriously, Crest 3D white is incredible! Sorry, I’m getting all excited about talking about teeth! 😅
DeleteOkie dokie! Thanx! I’ll be sure to try it out! Looks like it’s working beautifully for you! 😜
Delete🩵🥰
ReplyDelete