Carowinds 2024 I survived the Fury!!!!

Okay,  y’all!!!
I SURVIVED!!!!
What a relief!
So the first thing we do is go straight in line for the Fury 325 and the whole time people are just freaking out about how scary this thing is! People are telling me, “Don’t do it!”
Like, grown men are getting off saying they’ll never do it again! I felt so sick in line…
Hava tried to console me.
But get this, while we are going up the INSANE hill Hava turns to me (dead serious) and says, “Faith, I don’t think I’m gonna make it!” 
Videos DO NOT do this feeling justice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I told God that I loved Him and that this was it. I’m dying.
I literally cannot describe the feeling. There are no words.
Basically it’s out of this world. Oh, I’m glad that  it’s over.
We got A TON of gospel tracts handed out, so y’all can keep that in your prayers! 🩵
We had sooo much fun though!!
Grace and Dad are the worst roller coaster junkies!
What do we do when we get off? Get Back in line for the second round of the Fury!!!!! 
Dad kept making fun of the action picture because I looked miserable! 

In line for the fury with my stomach tied into a million knots!




The night Hawk… I actually kinda enjoyed this… I’ve gone mad. You lay down on this roller coaster. 😁


Split over north and South Carolina! 
Confession: Hava and I rode the x intimidator FIVE times! 
Sorta junkies I guess…
(It’s now called Thunder Striker)
Yeah, we even raised our hands! 😜




You stand up on this one! The Vortex Not a fan! 









I can’t believe we rode this 5 times! 🤪









Hope had a great time with the kids! 😉
She got a lot of good witnessing in! Praise Jesus! 🩵🩵🩵














 

Comments

  1. Oh my heart!!! That looks amazing you guys!!!!! You will be so happy in the future that you rode it and I can’t believe you were seriously raising your hands you weirdo! 😛😘😍looks like fun times guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks! 🩷Yeah, well Dad raised his hands for the Fury (some of it) it was insane!!! To ride the fury is to absolutely tempt fate! 😅

      Delete
  2. Wow! I can only imagine! Very brave of you Faith! Had fun looking at all the pictures. Looks like you guys had a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww… Ha! Honestly, the pictures of the Fury don’t look as scary as it really was! 😅 I absolutely would not have done it if I wasn’t prodded on by the fam! 😁 But I will say, that since we rode that first, it made everything else really easy!
      Thanks for the comments!
      Have a great day! 🩷

      Delete
  3. Totally awesome 👏🏻
    Roller Coasters are tremendous fun! Good job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, that was a a blast! I suppose I am a teensy bit of a Roller coaster junkie! 😜🎢 haha!
    The Fury was very exhilarating to say the least!!! Wow.
    But the Thunder Striker was the best! It’s a shame we only got to ride it 5 times! 😉
    Okay, I have to admit I don’t regret riding the Fury, because now I know what it’s like to plummet from outer space onto earth! 🚀☄️💥 😅 haha! Thanks!
    I’m embarrassed of how gross these pics are!!! Too bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thought you’d change your mind once you got there. lol. The pics are fantastic.

      Delete
  5. I would simply perish. Lol. But seriously. If I was at an amusement park with *your* family, I might, ***maybe***, consider going on the weakest roller coaster they have. Maybe. Lol. But I'm glad you all got that trip 💖 and awesome you got lots of tracts and witnessing out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! We did all ride (except Mom) the Woodstock Express kiddie roller coaster and Hosanna raised her arms the entire ride! 🤪 Raising junior junkies! 🎢
      The swings were so tame and relaxing you’d like that!
      I can see Miriam liking rides! 😅

      Delete
  6. I could imagine Miriam roaring to go on rides with Hadassah (she's really grown into an adventurous kid, heehee) . :) maybe some day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you’re awesome, leave a comment! Thanks!
(No anonymous comments please)

Popular Posts