Hello!!🌻🩷


Only ONE more day until Spring!!!🌻🌼☀️🌿🌷

So excited! Anyone else?
This is an example of how I do my spiritual journal… Of course everyone is different and has their own personal style! ❤️ Just thought I’d share my morning journaling experience in case it gives anyone some ideas or inspiration. I know, it’s kinda choppy and disjointed… but I just write out my thoughts & Prayers as I go.  🩷
Go be amazing today! ✨
Little Hosanna lost her other front tooth! 
Poor kid.
She looks so cute though! ❤️




 

Comments

  1. Thanks for the journal extract. It puts into words my own thoughts too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you’re welcome! 🩷
      I’m happy to hear it.
      May Jesus be with you & grant you your heart’s desires, Mary Jane.
      Blessings, Faith ❤️

      Delete
  2. Yes! I love journaling! So helpful in your spiritual walk. Thank you for this post, Faith! ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you do, Hope! 💙
      We have about one million journals in our room! 😉 🩷🩷🩷

      Delete
  3. Amen, thank you for sharing. Good ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! Praise Jesus! Thanks for the encouragement! 💙🌷🩵🌼

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. All glory to God! I appreciate your feedback. 🩵🩵🩵🌻🌷

      Delete

Post a Comment

If you’re awesome, leave a comment! Thanks!
(No anonymous comments please)

Popular Posts