Mormons? Nope! /New babies…🩷

 A funny story for you all:

Hope, Grace, Hava & I were in the (ahem, yes) the grocery store, when a guy looks over and says, “Have a great day, Sisters!” We smile and give a chorus of  “Thank yous.” 

Then he says, “I was right then? You are all Mormons. I used to be a Mormon.”

Then we’re like, “No! We are Christians! We just meant that we are sisters.” 

Him: “Oh, you mean like, sister sisters? Wow. Poor world! Go out there and beat them all up!” 

Whatever that means! Haha.  

Him: “Soo… do you all do some kind of sport or something?” 

Us: “We do ballet.”

Him: “Whoa! That takes a ton of discipline and dedication.”

I did end up giving him a Gospel Tract. So you all can keep him in your prayers. 

Why do people think that we are dumb Mormons just because we wear skirts?! In the past month two people have asked us if we were Mormons. 

People ask if we’re German Baptist, Mennonite or Holiness.

No, we are nondenominational Christians. 

Last Friday a guy says to me, “Pentecostal!”

 I was like, “What?” 

“You’re a Pentecostal!”

“Uh… No.”


Get real, people. Some of us just dress modestly. 

New little additions to the homestead… 🩷





Comments

  1. Very cute! ❤️ Are you putting them under some hens this time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. 🩵 Yeah, we gave them to two of our broody hens. 🩷🐣🐥 It’s so much more practical than all the heat lamps, etc., etc….

      Delete

Post a Comment

If you’re awesome, leave a comment! Thanks!
(No anonymous comments please)

Popular Posts