June goals! 🩷✨🩰
Hava & I have set some high expectations and big goals for June… So I thought I’d let you all know how it goes during the month.
We do ballet workouts/stretches/running and Pilates at least 4 times a week, but this month (no matter how long or busy the day is) we are doing our routine plus some Every single day.
(Besides Sunday).
I’m excited about this. Really looking forward to seeing improvements by July. 🩷
“And 6 and 7 and 8 and 9! Okay one more! Just kidding, we’re gonna do that twenty more times!”
P.S. You all are pretty boring.
Most of you anyway.












*me, dying, just looking at that routine* lol. I'm sure it will be great to see how far you come 😊🩰
ReplyDeleteI just saw some more ballet stickers on this website I found and I'm excited get them. 💕
How exciting!!! Sounds super! 💗💗💗
ReplyDelete