A girl standing for Jesus, Truth, Purity & Femininity. 🩷 Welcome to my Blog. Welcome to my Journey.
🩵
Amen sis. When I used to do animal chores in the winter (and grabbing/stacking wood) and it was a little rough, I'd imagine I was a woman back in pioneer days and then it became less hard, and fun. Lol.
Oh, yeah! Haha! That’s cute!🥰 The snow is beautiful though! Even if it is too cold! 🩵
Thou art super duper quadruper sweet, MeChild. MeGlad, YeDad ☝️
Awww… You’re too sweet, Dad! 🩵🩵🩵All glory to Jesus for anything good! 🩷✨
If you’re awesome, leave a comment! Thanks! (No anonymous comments please)
🩵
ReplyDeleteAmen sis.
ReplyDeleteWhen I used to do animal chores in the winter (and grabbing/stacking wood) and it was a little rough, I'd imagine I was a woman back in pioneer days and then it became less hard, and fun. Lol.
Oh, yeah! Haha! That’s cute!🥰
DeleteThe snow is beautiful though! Even if it is too cold! 🩵
Thou art super duper quadruper sweet, MeChild. MeGlad, YeDad ☝️
ReplyDeleteAwww… You’re too sweet, Dad! 🩵🩵🩵
ReplyDeleteAll glory to Jesus for anything good!
🩷✨