Having belief in a doubtful world…
To doubt Christ would be unthinkable! Yet, I most certainly need more faith! 🩷
Sometimes I feel like my Faith is feeble and fluctuating, but I know that every single day is a constant battle. Satan and self keep up a continual struggle to win the victory; but God is bigger than either and must, and will prevail!
And at last, in a time far better the victory will be won!
Let us not put a cap on God’s greatness with false limits of our own!











I struggle with faith too these days. Thankfully our faith only needs to be as big as a mustard seed.🙂
ReplyDeleteI would like to clarify: I don’t struggle with my faith in God, as in, in His existence. I do, however, believe that my Faith/trust could be increased daily. ❤️
DeleteJust thought I’d clarify.
Yes, most certainly true! It is an amazing thought that if we only had faith that small, such miraculous events could take place! 🩵
Amen, I read mark 9:24 today too
ReplyDeleteThat’s awesome! 🩵🩵🩵
Delete