Little Latte 🩷
Welcome to Thursday, a day filled with possibilities and opportunities for amazing things! Actually, I have never been a big fan of Thursdays…
This is my newest baby, Latte. She’s a Cinnamon Queen breed. So I figured Latte would be rather fitting! The name was inspired by a very special girl! 🩷🩷🩷 A girl that is, like, totally awesome, and out of this world! 🩵 Guess who…
Last night Hava & I were chillaxing on her bed after a hard days work, and we wrote out a ridiculous post together, I don’t feel like sharing tho, so too bad.
Try and be sweet today.
Oh my!!!!!!! Buddy is totally killing it with his good looks! 🩵 oh, pictures don’t do him justice!
















Toooooo adorable! Oh, I love the name Latte!!!!! So glad you ended up using it! You are such a sweet friend to have!!! 😍❤️❤️
ReplyDeleteAww! Thanks, my dearest girlie!! 🩷🩵🩷
ReplyDeleteLove the name suggestion! 🩵🩵🩵
🥰
ReplyDelete😍
ReplyDelete