👥 🩷🩰👤 My new look of my journal!


Look at the neat stickers that Hope shared with me!
(Thanks, Elaina! 😘) 🩵🩷💜
I added a couple of extra ones too… 
🩰🩷🩵
It made my new journal a hundred percent more beautiful!
I have way too many journals though.
A journal for my life, a spiritual journal, a question a day journal, some other journals and of course, my journal to my future guy. 
My parents encouraged us to write to our future spouse from a young age, but upon reading mine recently, I’m beginning to wonder if I could ever allow the poor guy to read it! 
For if I do marry and fall in love ( I dare say I shall fall, and do it madly), then I can only surmise what would happen when the guy reads it! 
I imagine he’d throw it across the room and wonder why he married such a girl… but then, I imagine I’d shower him with such oceans of loving affection that he’d just as soon be happy with his wife.
Oh my soul! I got quite carried away. 
Well, that’s about all. 🩵💜🩷

 

Comments

  1. This really did make me laugh out loud! 😂 you’re too much Faith! Love you girl!!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, glad to see it :)

    And funny. Lol. I'm sure he'd love to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww… thank y’all!🩵🩵🩵🩷🩷🩷
    Love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. 😄
    2. Lovely stickers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you’re awesome, leave a comment! Thanks!
(No anonymous comments please)

Popular Posts