Beneath His Wings of Love Abide! 🩵🩵🩵🩵


Step into the shadow of the Almighty Lord and let the protective arms of Jesus envelop you, keeping you out of harm's way and shielding you from the unknown.
🩵

In God’s presence is the safest place to be. ❤️
🩷
Love and prayers to you all on this Sunday.
Please pray for me, as I promise I do pray for all of you! 
I love you all… Even if I am mean sometimes.


 

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I do earnestly covet the prayers of God’s children! I had a dream about you the other night (which is odd as I do not know much about you) and it reminded me to pray for you! 🩵🩵🩵
      Thanks for being my favorite person in the UK. 🩷

      Delete
    2. 😊 I hope it was a nice dream.

      Delete
    3. Yes, it was… ☺️ 🩷

      Delete

Post a Comment

If you’re awesome, leave a comment! Thanks!
(No anonymous comments please)

Popular Posts