A secret about Hava… 🤫


Okay, I’m gonna let you all in on a little secret! 
Shhh… 
Come close, she… well, she is fifteen years old and still plays  pretend grocery shopping with her six year old sister! 
Oh, Havilah! You are so cute! You pretty little girl! Still having fun with stuffed animals and pretend food! 
Mom & I sat on the couch taking in the odd scenery of a 15 year old acting like she’s 5. 
And people think I’m a little girl… 😉
(Okay, I will confess that about a month ago I sat in the little kid tent & played with a doll pretending she had an English accent! But, difference was, I was entirely bored!!! I only did it for the children’s sake!) 
🥰🥰🥰
Don’t worry, Hava! It’s okay! 🩷🩷🩷


 

Comments

  1. Haha! It was really cute! ❤️❤️❤️🥰Lord willing, she should make a great Mommy who hasn’t lost her good imagination! I loved watching her play. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know! You don’t understand because you’re about to be twenty! Haha! But ya’ know what? You may leave the teen, but the teen won’t leave you! Yeah. I guess I really did have some fun! 😉🩷

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Yes, Hope! Hava would be an awesome mommy one day! (I could see her now, teaching her kids the piano! “Get to that fantasy impromptu, children!”😅)
    Love you, Hava!!!! You’re one amazing human! 🩷🩷🩷🩷
    Yes, I fear I’ll still be a teenager at heart for awhile at least!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, I get excited when I see a new calico critter set has come out. ☺️🤣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww.. I have to admit, calico critters are quite cute! 😁
      When I was younger I loved those things! They’re much cuter than most toys these days! 😅

      Delete

Post a Comment

If you’re awesome, leave a comment! Thanks!
(No anonymous comments please)

Popular Posts