Good morning! Random post…

 Yesterday Dad asked if we were ready for the Fury…

Me: “Ummm… I actually don’t think I am going to ride that thing.”

Dad: “Why not?”

Oh, guys don’t understand adrenal issues. 😉

Teens don’t either.

Hava: (Doing everything in her power to get me on that scary roller coaster) “Would you ride it if… your husband asked you to?” Me: “No.” 

But hey, I feel one hundred percent better after we were talking to our friend last night and he said that roller coasters aren’t for him and he’s not gonna do it. 

Anyway, y’all have a shining day, Lovlies! ✨🩵✨

Haven’t had a ton of motivation to keep y’all updated on my life lately… but that’s okay! 

Had so much fun trying out this new rainbow font on a birthday card for a dear friend! 🩷✨✨🩷


🩵🩵🩵



Comments

  1. I love roller coasters. Hate to break the party up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What?! Oh great! That’s the last thing we needed. I’m not letting Hava know that.

      Delete
    2. I know. I’m really good at ruining the moment. LOL
      But the Fury is still a blast of a time.

      Delete
    3. I repeat. I will not go on it.

      Delete
    4. Hope, you are very wise! 🩵
      Ian, you are indeed ruining the moment. You are not helping out the situation at all! Some of us will never be roller coaster junkies!!!

      Delete
    5. Haha! I really wasn’t trying to be rude… you didn’t ruin the moment. On the contrary, you made it more fun! I’m glad some people enjoy scary stuff.

      Delete
  2. Very pretty style and amen. I frequently comfort the children at bedtime with the thought that God doesn't sleep and is watching over us 💙🤍

    I also vote "No" on the roller coaster lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking about this the other night. What if God was only available at certain times to talk to. Like every night he'd have a time till morning that he would be sleeping or something.. Or just wasn't available at certain times. It's so wonderful he will always be there for you anytime anywhere! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes!!! For sure! God is so good. No matter what. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

      Delete
  4. If Hava dear wants you to so much mabey you should do it just for her?🥴😊 And I think you'd be really proud of yourself that you did it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestion…
      I don’t think I’ll do it though. 😅
      Umm… we’ll see.
      It’s just, so sickening to me!
      When I was 15-18 I loved dangerous things… Not anymore. 😉

      Delete

Post a Comment

If you’re awesome, leave a comment! Thanks!
(No anonymous comments please)

Popular Posts