Hey there!

 Hava & I were laying on the mulch pile contemplating some matters…  

Me: “You know, if we weren’t sisters then we would’ve made really good friends!”

Hava: “Yeah, I think so.”

Me: “But we are still good friends even though we are kin.”

Suddenly Hope looks over and spots us taking a break from across the field and shouts: 

“I suggest that y’all get busy! You’ve got a ton of mulch to unload!!!!” 

Hava: “She’s no fun.”

Me: “Yeah, no fun. But she’s right. Grab that pitchfork.”

Hava lovingly hands me a pitchfork and starts to count in French each scoop that I place into the wheelbarrow. 

zéro, Scoop!

un, Scoop!

deux, Scoop!

trois, Scoop!

“Havilaaaaah! That’s not helpful!!!”

“Sure it is.” 

quatre, 

Scoop!

cinq, Scoop! six, Scoop! sept, Scoop! huit, Scoop! neuf Scoop! and dix. Scoop. 

(Why is this font different than the rest? Good question, I don’t know what is going on…)

Me: “You are not helping.”

Hava: “Yes I am. I’m teaching you French.”

There’s more to the story, but I really gotta get! 

I have waaaay too much to do today!

Sisters make life interesting. 

The end. 







Comments

  1. 🩵 I quite enjoyed that. I'm not sure why. Are we all going mad? 🙂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, haha! I wanted to finish the story, but then realized that I didn’t have enough time to finish it! 😅
      Well… you, my dearest reader, are certainly not mad. As for Hava and I? Yeah, most likely! 😉

      Delete
  2. Hahaha, Faith! I love it. ;) Great writing style and skills, Dearie. ❤️❤️❤️
    Well, yes, y’all were taking a little too long of a break… ;)
    Someone has to bark the orders after all… hee hee
    Although y’all work very hard ( I can’t deny!).
    But, we are all besties, even if we are kin. ;) 🩵🩵🩵

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, really? It wasn’t all that, I whipped this ridiculous post together in the matter of 3 minutes! ☺️ You are sweet though!
      Of course, that’s what big sisters are for. 🩷🩷🩷

      ATTENTION TO ALL READERS:
      Hava does not wish for her name to be maligned in public, so I will have you all know that she DID in fact end up helping scoop the mulch.
      Thank you. 😉

      Delete
  3. Elizabeth ❤️May 8, 2024 at 3:17 PM

    I’ve heard crazier things said by the hartingers than that! Hava is fun to be around with all her fun french words 🦋🌷🌼 I love to hear behind the scenes stories!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Well, I do believe I’ve heard a good deal of ridiculous things said by you & your family! How ‘bout that? Yes, Hava is fun…🩷😘😅

      Delete

Post a Comment

If you’re awesome, leave a comment! Thanks!
(No anonymous comments please)

Popular Posts