Thanks, people! 🌻


Hello, my readers!
Umm… thanks for your consideration and love.
❤️
It’s a beautiful day to make a difference in this world!
Go out there & show everyone what you’re capable of!!!
It’s gonna be like a really awesome year!
Love you all!
I appreciate you guys! 🩷🩷🩷

I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to all my secret admirers for their love and appreciation.
Honestly!
Don’t forget to smile, sweethearts!
Here’s why: A smile spurs a chemical reaction in the brain, releasing certain hormones, including dopamine and serotonin. Dopamine increases our feelings of happiness. Serotonin release is associated with reduced stress. Low levels of serotonin are associated with depression. 

I can hardly believe that today is my last day of being a teenager!!! 😌
Like, so sad. But it’s okay!!! Kinda. 
Hava’s got a bucket list of teen stuff to do today!
We’ll get some pics… maybe.

How I feel about turning twenty tomorrow…
Mixed emotions on steroids! 



 

Comments

Popular Posts