He Shines in all that’s fair! 🌼 & the beauty of note taking…

Well, well, well! Look who’s here! Monday.

Hello, everyone! It’s another beautiful day!🌷🌼
God is so good. 🩵
Declare His Glory! 
He is worthy to be praised!!!

Yesterday during church as we sang this hymn, I thought of how gloriously beautiful the wordage was, that I knew I needed to share it with you all! 🌷🌼🩵🩵
I encourage everyone to take notes on sermons… 
It REALLY helps!!! 
It has definitely helped me with learning more doctrine.
And you can keep going back to read it. ❤️
Here’s a little example from mine:




 

Comments

  1. Thou hast laced and graced the Living Word in a fashion most excellent, thou Sister Daughter. I thank thee for thy charity. - dad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Randall Hartinger What sweet words, Dad! Praise Jesus! Thank you for your kindness. ❤️ ❤️❤️

      Delete
    2. Faith, Thou art Sweetness on Steroids. I would bottle feed thee goat's milk and call it HONEY BUNCHES OF GOATS when thou wast a wee little newborn.

      Delete
  2. Aww… haha! I get it from you! 😁 Yes, I definitely appreciate all the love you had to put into me! I’m sure I was a tough baby to deal with! 🩷 ~Faith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nay, but thou wast a bundle of honey swiftly swaddled lest thou shiver. Another arrow in my Psalm 127 quiver.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sweetest conversation ever!😍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you’re awesome, leave a comment! Thanks!
(No anonymous comments please)

Popular Posts