Oh my!!! I’m a great grandmother!!!

 Look who was born this afternoon!!! Me & Shoshy have been keeping it a secret, but today we reveal our little surprise baby: Umm… I haven’t thought of a name yet. 

Any ideas? 

It’s… a boy! 🩵 Well, he sure is cute! 

This was definitely the most traumatic kidding experience so far! Honestly, you guys, it took ten years off my life! I thought Shoshana might die. But, Praise Jesus! Baby & Momma are alive and well! 🩵🩵🩵🩵 I’m officially a ‘great grandmother’ & Lily (the goat) is a grandma! ♥️

Oh, I’m so thankful that it’s over now. Being a goat midwife is not my favorite hobby.

Maybe I am slightly still of a ‘city slick’ mentality? 😅


Just thought I’d share my afternoon news! 🩵❤️♥️










Excuse the nasty way I look…. We were working all morning, so I look a wreck!


Last picture may be slightly graphic…. Look at your own risk!










Comments

  1. Hooray! That’s so awesome!
    Let’s see you guys can call him Latte! Or Baaarach! 😆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very interesting ideas…. Latte does sound cute! However, that seems kinda like a girl name. Then the fam would call him ‘Lottie’ Eww… nah.
      The second one: uhhh… No!!! 🫣
      Don’t like it! Haha! It was still good suggestions. I’m mean. 😭
      Tell everyone hello!!!!!!!!!!! 🩵🩵🩵

      Delete
  2. Jude was the first name that came to mind.

    Very cute baby! 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the suggestion, my dear Elaina! 🩵 I will keep it in mind.
      Although, that name has, mmm… sketchy reminders to me. Sorry I’m so picky!! 😅 Thank you for always being a great commenter! ❤️
      Love to read your feedback!

      Delete
  3. Poor shoshe! I was so scared for her! I’m glad she’s okay. 🩷 I love the new baby so much, he’s way too cute! I can’t stay away from him! 🩵🩵🩵

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! It's adorable and those markings are stunning!💖
    Congrats on becoming a great grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 🩵 How about Timothy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! I actually do like that! Definitely will consider it. ☺️🩵🩵🩵 The meaning is beautiful… (Timothy: One who honours God)
      Thanks a bunch for the great suggestion, MJ! 🩵 Then we could call him Timmy or something. I do like it! 🩵🩵🩵🩵

      Delete

Post a Comment

If you’re awesome, leave a comment! Thanks!
(No anonymous comments please)

Popular Posts