We had an absolutely awesome day yesterday!



We had the BEST time at some of our friend’s farm yesterday!!!
Oh my! I could not get enough of all these precious animals!
I wanted to take them all home!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️
So grateful & thankful for sweet people who made amazing memories and precious moments that we will always cherish!
Maverick was such a funny individual! 😅
He was great tho!
Oh my soul! I could spend the rest of my life on this beautiful farm! ❤️❤️





I wanted to take one of these collie puppies home! 🥲











 










I fell in love with this little girl! Soo adorable!!🥰























Oh! This cow! 😅🩵🩵🩵







Comments

  1. I told you guys that you HAVE to get cows!!! You guys are natural cow people! 😘❤️❤️😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, as of right now we can’t necessarily! 😅 But maybe one day, my dear! 🩷🩵🩷🩵 I do love cows!!! I love most all animals tho!

      Delete
    2. 🩵🩷✨ 🥰 Thank you, MJ!

      Delete
    3. It was really the best time! ❤️❤️❤️
      Totally my kinda day! 🌸🩵🩵

      Delete
  2. Wow, those are some seriously beautiful and adorable farm animals. What a fun time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you’re awesome, leave a comment! Thanks!
(No anonymous comments please)

Popular Posts