Some ugly pics/commentary/journaling….

Okay, this one is passable because you can’t see my face.
And Amos looks like a cutie after all… 

Yes, this one! Very nice! Cuz Roo is super cute! 🩵🩵🩵

This adorable picture of my sister Hope! (She says she would blur her face before putting them out… oh my.) 🩵🩵🩵🩷
This picture: I utterly despise!!!! 

(Below)

Oh my!!!! My hair is beyond frizzy! It was the rain… 



My baby!!!!! The best. Literally. Ever. He still loves me, even when I do this to him. 🩵🩵🩵
“Owww! You’re hurting meeee!!!!” 

Sorry, Buddy! 😘

And, I could think of nothing interesting to write for my readers, so I went to my journal and found some pages that may be presentable enough for the public eye… 😉

Literally, you all enjoy it more when I let you read something that was not originally intended for you! Wow. 


 

Comments

  1. Oh my! You did it! You posted those awful pics of me!!!! Argghhh… ;)
    I really do despise pics of myself. Pretty unfortunate. Y’all look super cute though.
    I did blur one, but Grace was so mad at me I deleted it… haha
    And yes, Buddy and Roo are adorable with all caps!!! Oh my. They both melt my heart into a billion rain drops! 😍😘🥰❤️❤️❤️🩵🩵🩵🩵

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, whatever! You all look great & I look disgusting. Hartingers have never been photogenic though. Too bad.
    Your pics were super cute and you know it! 🩷🩵🩵🩵🩷🩷

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That not true! I’m NOT cute. But I don’t want a guy to like Me for the way I look anyways…That’s too superficial. I’m not marrying for looks (except a nice masculine beard! Haha)

      Delete
    2. Okay, you win. (Even if it’s still not true!) I have really got to go! 😅🩷🩵

      Delete
  3. Amusing journal entry and cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! 🩷 They are not cute though! 😅

      Delete
  4. You guys need to quit fishing for compliments!!! These are waaay cute! 😍❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give me a break, I am NOT! That’s how I feel about those pics!!! 😜

      Delete
  5. Love that first picture!💓 And your whole outfit is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww… thanks so much! 🩷🩷🩷
      Are you enjoying these beautiful warm days, dearie? 🩵

      Delete

Post a Comment

If you’re awesome, leave a comment! Thanks!
(No anonymous comments please)

Popular Posts